Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Wind Wrecked Havoc.......



































































On me. what the heck is the purpose of wind anyway other then to upset me and get me spun up? the wind kicked my butt all day up and down the river.constantly blowing me into trees and in my mind causing me to miss a few fish. the water was running at a perfect flow and i did manage to move quite a few fish with the streamers. between chases, hits, lost fish and a few to hand i moved roughly 20-25 fish. i hit a new section of river and then another that i have only fished maybe 4-5 times. until my normal stomping grounds come into shape this area will do just fine. a storm loomed over head for most of the day but at least the rains managed to stay off of me.

1 comment:

BLUEANGLER said...

wonderful set of photos! Keep them coming!