Friday, February 11, 2011

Small River Feesh











After some running around this morning i made my way to a small river to get in a little casting. it was probably the coldest i've been all winter. i had to take an extended break to put my hands down my pants and cup my balls to warm my hands/fingers up. they never did fully warm up and i got tired of just standing around so i zipped up and proceeded with the casting. i did pick up a few smaller fish, including 1 decent sized worthless whitefish, on a stone no less.

4 comments:

Scott Dickey said...

Got one on a soft hackle eh?

mike doughty said...

you figured that out all on your own? a real sleuth you are.

Scott Dickey said...

I surprise even myself at times ;)

Bigerrfish said...

I cant stand with cold balls either.. I would have zipped up too.